Expert in SEO
It is good for you to think first before you decide to work out in SEO. Think about these tips carefully, but before you go so far, you can ask yourself about your site content, the purpose, and how committed you are. Have you thought about them? If you have, it is your time to work in this area. Here are some basic tips you can easily follow and practice.
– Only have a website about a thing. Do not mix it with another thing, especially when it is not correlated each other. You can choose one primary topic and make sure it is the most essential to your message. You can add the little keyword research before you choose any topic because this is an important step.
– Mention the matter most keywords. You can change many things about your site title, tagline, keywords, domain name, description, page titles, blog categories, and page content in general settings, if you use Word Press.
– Try to remove anything that can make tour website slow down. You can remove the music players, unnecessary plugins, large images, and flash graphics.
– Do you love to put the image? You should put your keyword in your images. There is included the words that reflect your site topic. You can use it in the image title, alt attributes, and description. You also can re-title the file name on your image into your keywords.
– Put the link to another relevant websites. You can put the blogroll, resources, or link list on your website. You should do it well so that people can click your link and trust your website as the trusted authority on a related topic.
– Do not forget to always update your website. If you can make a dynamic content, you will have the higher rank than the static content. This is a reason of why blogs and directories do it well on search engines. They always try to update with the new content.
– You should make sure that your website is indexed in search engines. It is because of a lot of search engines will automatically find your content and index it. However, they cannot count on it.
Remember that if you want to be sure in engines like Yahoo, Google and Bing are crawling your site; you should add them directly if they are not adding you directly. By using them, you can notice that the people are finding you online easily.
– Do not forget to have other websites link to you. It is the most important aspect when you come to SEO. It is not something you can necessarily control. It is other than creating the excellent content because the only thing you can do is ask.
– Stop to change your domain name. You should be patient because your URL or your domain will change on site search ranking. You have to be patient with it. You will never see your site get the value that it deserves when you are launching a new blog every six months. Therefore, avoid this thing!
– Always write like a human. In this case, you have to write the great stuff and follow the steps above. You should be patient and you can see the results. Just be patient that is the keyword! This thing is usually mistaken by everyone. Many of you have started to blog, but many of these tips can be applied retroactively. You can start to write the regular content.
– Try to link your site to the internal pages. You can start to link your most important pages directly from your homepage. You also can cross-link them with each other. Many content management systems automatically will do this.
– You can use a permalink structure that includes keywords. Try to have a good permalink and avoid using numbers to identify the pages. It is because of it is bad for SEO and just does not look good.
Although it cannot be assured that you can get the best thing ever from the blog, as long as you keep to consistent in those steps, you can get the result soon! Keep being patient and keep consistent!